Aims and Objectives
The Aim of 26000 Bricks is to support the development of Traditional Complimentary and Alternative Medicines (TCAMs) in Africa, primarly through the use of Homeopathic Medicine. For African's to treat Africans, for Africans to teach African, for trade not Aid.
The intention is to set in place the infrastructure required to support this development.
- To build Schools to teach TCAMs
- To build Permanent Clinics to provide health care and advice to local people
- To fund the primary running of a clinic, giving the opportunity for TCAM clinicians to develop their own business
- Opportunities for oversea volunteers to have clinical experience
- To develop and distribute remedies.
- To disseminate information about good practice
- To find ways of funding the treatment of underprivileged people's treatment locally.
- Continue professional development of the TCAM clinicians.
- Promote Homeopathic and TCAM Medicine
- To raise monies to achieve this